Complaint Review: usfast cash

• Reported By: clint — wasco California United States of America
  • usfast cash

Internet
    United States of America

usfast cash an account has been set up fraudulently and they have not given me a refund and keep taking money from me . Over 600.00, Internet

This place is only out for money even if your identity has been stolen . They keep reopening my bank account and stealing money from me this has been going on for months and i can't seem to stop them.

I have written them and they don't care and will not issue a refund. I have been ripped off more than 600.00 . My bank is looking into this problem and hopefully it will be resolved but in the mean time I keep ending up with bounced check even after i close my account they force it open again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usfast-cash/internet/usfast-cash-an-account-has-been-set-up-fraudulently-and-they-have-not-given-me-a-refund-a-845846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content