Complaint Review: uship

• Reported By: Jason S — California USA
  • uship

Internet
    USA

uship Account permanently suspended. For doing what I was told? Nationwide Internet

Hey all,

Just wasnted to get this all on the internet because apparently I've been shut down without warning and all my comments on Uship's site have been removed.

First of all. I am not a full time driver and only use uship as a dispatch once in awhile. I have a total of 12 good reviews and am no wiz kid at this, but this seems really sketchy.

Second, I damaged a small portion of a load which I brought to their attention myself. I was told that since the shipper didn't buy insurance I would have to sort this out myself. Understandable, I went ahead and got that finished within an hour. Boom.

I go back to the website to find out that my account has been suspended. After doing what I was told to do? I don't undertand these people at all. I pickup loads, I drop them off. If there is no insurance something breaks, boom. I take care of it.. Not sure whats so hard about that. But, then I just get shut down. I still have a load in the back of my trailer as I type this.

Uship, are you serious? What the hell. lol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2017 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uship/internet/uship-account-permanently-suspended-for-doing-what-i-was-told-nationwide-internet-1382181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content