Complaint Review: USPS

3573 Progress Ave
    Naples, Florida
    USA

USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida

I operate a small web design firm out of my home in Naples, FL
One more than one occassion the post office decided to withhold mail that was not addressed to my name, although the address was valid.

One time they stopped ALL my mail because I did not fill out their card to tell them who lives with me.
IT IS NOT THEIR BUSINESS!!!!

These CRIMINALS once again have withheld my mail except I did not find out for 3 weeks.

Because of their stupidity and invasion of my privacy and interfering with mail delivery, I have to pay extra in fees per week to conduct business.

I ordered an additional debit card for a person that works with me to streamline operations.
The USPS has decided since the mail did not have my name, it must be fraud I am committing.
They have decided I am attempting to commit identity fraud, no investigation, absolutely no reason in my entire history for this, no complaints against me or my business, no law enforcement intervention - the low IQ carrier or moron at the postal center chose, in their infinite wisdom to not deliver my mail, causing me additional problems and stress.

They did not even have the decency to alert me of their action and give me an opportunity to rectify the confusion.

It is none of their business what I do.

However, if they asked nicely, I could have easily provided evidence to support that debit card.

By the way post office - it is a known fact the government employs morons and criminals. PayPal has validated me and found me to be credible and credit worthy. Their vetting process is 100x more than you can ever offer.

I will be getting a UPS box

All my mail will go there - do not use the USPS - criminals criminals criminals -

This location is so vicious too - they have massive attitudes - because they are not held to any standard they are free to do as they wish and RipOff hard working people.

I had enough!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2016 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usps/naples-florida-34104/usps-united-postal-office-usps-steals-my-mail-naples-florida-1334937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content