Complaint Review: usrodeobulls

• Reported By: shotgunsroadhouse — Waco Texas United States of America
  • usrodeobulls

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
    United States of America

usrodeobulls Rodeo Bull World They never shipped my bull. They have refused to refund my money. The are RIPOFFS! Lake Havasu City, Arizona

*Author of original report: A formal apology to rodeo Bull World

*Author of original report: Mechanical Bull Company refuses to deliver

I found Mechanical Rodeo Bull Factory  online.  I called them, they made tons of promisses and never followed through.  They never shipped our bull.  They had tons of excuses for not being able to.  Then when we asked for our money to be reufunded they claimed they had moved to Mexico and they would see about selling the bull to someone else and trying to refund our money.  They have lied a million times and are very obviously a crooked company.  One of the owners, Nathan claimed they were waiting for parts.  Then he was on vacation; three different times.  Claimed to have built the bull for MTV, come to find out that wasnt true either.  I would stay very clear of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2010 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usrodeobulls/lake-havasu-city-arizona-86403/usrodeobulls-rodeo-bull-world-they-never-shipped-my-bull-they-have-refused-to-refund-my-579184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A formal apology to rodeo Bull World

AUTHOR: shotgunsroadhouse - (United States of America)

My husband and I just buried our nine month old daughter that he found dead. She passed away from crib death.  Then he lost his nightclub due to drounding his sorrow.  When he posted this comment he thought he had gotten taken by this company.  We had asked for our bull, but due to a part being behind on its delivery it wasnt ready.  It wasnt The Rodeo Bull Worlds fault.  He agreed that he would refund our money, but my hisband was scared he wouldnt.  I would like everyone to know that reads this form that the Rodeo Bull World and its people are very good people to work with and deal with.  There is not another company out there that builds a bull of such quality, nor anyone out there that can compete with there pricing.  They are by far the best Manufacture out thre.  Please for give our family for posting the post of negativity and try to understand.  We ask this form to please remove our original post and forgive my husband for jumping to conclusions.

Mechanical Bull Company refuses to deliver

AUTHOR: shotgunsroadhouse - (United States of America)

The Rodeo Bull World has made yet another excuse for not refunding our money.  The claim we are the ones in the wrong for posting this complaint warning others of their operation.  They refuse to send our bull and have refused to refund our money.