Complaint Review: usuggaustralia.com

• Reported By: Dora — Saint Paul Minnesota United States of America
  • usuggaustralia.com

Internet
    United States of America

usuggaustralia.com They don' t accept return and threaten me to spread me a scam on the internet, Internet

I have asked to return the boots through email for several times, but they offer me to give me 30% of return instead of returning the boots. Even I return the boots they will only give me 70% of the refund and I have to pay for the shipping. The problem is that they sent fake ugg boots, they don't worth the price.

I asked them to give the address so I can return the boots,but obviously they don't want me to do that and imply I' d better keep the boots with 30% of refund. However, I would be crazy to keep th fake boots with that price which they don' t deserve. I told them I have the right to sue them.

Now they threaten me that they have all my information including my address ,e-mail, name and phone number that I filled in when buying the boots. If I don't accept their offer , they are going to spead on the internet that I am the one who is scam. Their original words in the email is the following:

"If you take measures,we will also spread on the Internet that you are a scam,after you receive the boots,you don't want to pay.Or even know that is fake,but you buy the fake because
you are attractive by the low price.

We have your information below."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usuggaustraliacom/internet/usuggaustraliacom-they-don-t-accept-return-and-threaten-me-to-spread-me-a-scam-on-the-i-681115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content