Complaint Review: Vacation Breeze Locksmith

• Vacation Breeze Locksmith
    1860 Ala Moana Blvd
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    USA

Vacation Breeze Locksmith rip off, vacation breeze, honolulu, waikiki, locksmith, car, lock, keys Honolulu Hawaii

I can’t believe what happened the other day with my locksmith. My keys got locked in my car in Waikiki, Honolulu. I drive a four door Sedan, which is too old to have any special system of security.

So I decided to call Vacation breeze Locksmith since I found their telephone on the internet and the price I was told they are going to charge was $40 plus $20 and up to open the car. They couldn’t be more precise, so I waited for a half an hour for them to arrive.

First of all, they took almost 50 minutes and the guy who arrived seemed ordinary with no clear mark or any kind of work uniform. Without introducing himself, he just stated that the job will cost me $90. I looked at him surprisingly and he didn’t even blink, so I got the 90 bucks and paid him.

And I wouldn’t even be sorry it cost me that much of money (and it was expensive and twice as they said on the phone, either way too much) if he did a good job. He didn’t seem like he knows his way around locks for one moment. No, sir, he had some small box of tools which wasn’t put to a good use, so either they were inappropriate or he didn’t have a clue what to do.

And the worst problem I had is he gave me the receipt to $60 instead of thirty more I had to pay. I was looking at him stunned as how this is possible, but he just shrewd his shoulders and said it was a fair price. I know that he ripped me off, but I’m not sure if I can file a complaint and I want everyone to know what a robbery this was, and in the middle of the day.

After all, I had to go check my lock at another company and it confirmed a few damages. Be very careful when picking your locksmith, as these guys just missed their profession. I think thieves would do a more careful job. I’m just glad they didn’t destroy it completely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2015 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacation-breeze-locksmith/honolulu-hawaii/vacation-breeze-locksmith-rip-off-vacation-breeze-honolulu-waikiki-locksmith-car-lo-1234925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content