Complaint Review: Vacation Breeze

• Vacation Breeze
    2255 Kuhio Ave # 1720
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    USA

Vacation Breeze Hoodwinked! Promises of easy access, great value! Honolulu Hawaii

Signed on in Hawaii when we were on holidays. Offers sounded reasonable and easily accessible.

On our return to Australia we tried to book our "first family vacation" which was to be funded by $500 reimbursement in a Luxury Resort Condo! There were no Luxury condos in Australia that matched what they showed us when we signed on!

we then inquired about one of the overseas deals offered to Cuba.  I received an email from them that said we would get back to you as it is too soon to book his holiday now!  They never got back to us.

next we saw a trip to South America that we wanted to take.  We contacted the company, we were sent an email by an agent who said she'd ge back to me. She didn't.  I sent her an itinerary of the trip we wanted, she said they had that trip they would get back to me! They didn't. I was told they had to contact their Australian agent to work it out.

i suggested she give me the Australian agent and I would personally contact them. No reply, no response, no email, nada!

i then started ringing the Hawaiian office to contact Michael Balick who gave me his "personal number" to ring if we had difficulty. Left messages, no response! No contact. Nada!

what am I supposed to do?!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2015 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacation-breeze/honolulu-hawaii-96815/vacation-breeze-hoodwinked-promises-of-easy-access-great-value-honolulu-hawaii-1259393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content