Complaint Review: VACATION TO GO

• VACATION TO GO
    Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500
    Nationwide
    USA

VACATION TO GO ALAN FOX CEOCHRISTINE PARSONS fraud, deception, misrepresentation, Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500 Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate

we booked our cruise with Vacation to go with Costa cruises we were told that this particular cruise was sold out and only had two cabins left therefore we would have book this holiday fast if we need this particular cruise. This was a lie they are still advertizing this cruise on Vacation To Go and Costa web sites and plenty of cabins still available.

Shay Barker then informed me that the cruise would costs around 4600 pounds however took 5300 pounds from my account when I complaint to her and told her that this was not what was agreed and I would like my refund back . I was then advised that Costa have none refund policy and therefore I would loose all my money if I decided not to go on this holiday.

I made complaints to Alan Fox Ceo of Vacation To Go however he never responded to my concerns and referred me to there customers service department where I dealt with various other deceptive peope. They just lie and mislead me even further. I was told that I could listen to my taped conversation of 10, 11 and 12th of October however Christine parsons then refused.

I requested for transcript of the conversation however this also was denied.

I requested Costa's details this too was denied.

I requested my Rights as a customer regarding none refundable policy and why I was not informed of this at the time of booking my holidays however to date nothing has been responded to.

This company is fraudulent, and very deceptive, totally misrepresented and made sale based on lies.

They should be investigated for lying and making sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2016 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacation-to-go/nationwide/vacation-to-go-alan-fox-ceochristine-parsons-fraud-deception-misrepresentation-vacat-1338650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate

AUTHOR: VTG Customer Service - (USA)

We truly regret that our multiple attempts to reach a resolution with you were found unsatisfactory. I do hope that the compensation provided will help you and your family enjoy your cruise.