Complaint Review: Vacations Made Easy

• Phone: 417-823-0981
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Vacations Made Easy INCOMPETENT Springfield Internet

My husband and I booked with this company for New Years Eve and the day after. We were looking for a mini-vacation in Orlando. However when we got to the hotel that Vacations Made Easy (VME) said they booked us with we were told that the hotel we were staying at (the Ramada) did not have a contract with VME and therefore I had a room but it had not been paid for, even though VME had debited the money from my account already.

So after calling several times finally I got a representative on the phone and she confirmed that they didn't have a contract with the Ramada and that she couldn't fine my any other hotels in the area for the same price as I had originally paid. So instead I was going to have to pay twice as much as I originally had to the Ramada to have a room. Luckily the manager at the Ramada was very nice and she gave me a discount, however it was still 60 dollars more then I have already paid. But what could I do,m I was 7 hours from home and it was 8:00pm on New Years Eve.

The next day my husband contacted VME and we were told our money had been refunded and that was all they could do. NO help with the remander of what I would have to pay Ramada, NO vouchers for the future, hardly even an I''m sorry.

The money still isn't back in my account, but I am giving them 2 more days before I attack again. My husband spoke to the manager Matt Cook and made him tell him he was incompetent and incapable of providing any service to anyone now or in the future.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER use these people, they will rip you off if you cancel and take 100 percent of your money and they can't ever provide the service they promised to begin with.

Comfort
Athens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacations-made-easy/internet/vacations-made-easy-incompetent-springfield-internet-407725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content