Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2016

• Reported By: David — La Jolla California USA
Vacations To Go
Houston, Utah USA

Vacations To Go Bill me for a vacation that is not usable (costing over $2,000) Houston Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I requested a cruise ship voyage to Alaska, and they sold me one for close to $3,000. About a week away from departure, they told me I would need a birth certificate to show the ship personnel or they would not let me travel. I don't have one in person, and it takes more than a week to get one from the State of NJ. A company offerred to overnight mail one for $90, which I paid, but they never delivered. So, I missed my trip. No refund, even though I had trip insurance. It was a big waste of time and money with them, and very frustrating.

I recommend avoiding this company, or at least getting additional estimates with options and information. I won't plan to work with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2016 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacations-to-go/houston-utah/vacations-to-go-bill-me-for-a-vacation-that-is-not-usable-costing-over-2000-houston-t-1323261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations To Go