Complaint Review: Val Vogt Events

• Reported By: allison15 — beverly hills California USA
  • Val Vogt Events

los angeles, California
    USA

Val Vogt Events Total ripoff event company. Scammed my charity out of $5,000! los angeles California

*General Comment: Valerie Vogt is fantastic

*General Comment: Val is Awesome

Valerie promised me an amazing event with celebrities and more. I put down a deposit of $5,000 to secure a space, catering, flowers, etc.

I was told things were on track, and we met frequently to discuss the event (a fundraiser for a small charity). About three weeks before the event, Valerie totally disappeared. No response to my phone calls, emails, texts, etc.

I could see she was active on instagram (@valvogt) and posting to her story while she traveled around the world (presumabely on the money I gave her). I was forced to cancel the event and reschedule it for a later date.

Do not hire this woman! She will take your money and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2017 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/val-vogt-events/los-angeles-california-90012/val-vogt-events-total-ripoff-event-company-scammed-my-charity-out-of-5000-los-angeles-1374774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Valerie Vogt is fantastic

AUTHOR: SteindorffJ - (USA)

I have used Valerie Vogt for many years on all my events. Not only is she one of the most hardworking women I have had the chance to work with, she is honest, professional and prompt. This report seems malicious and personal from someone who has never worked with her. She has always been fantastic and I recommend her to everyone.

#2 General Comment

Val is Awesome

AUTHOR: JessicaLee78 - (USA)

This report is not only false, but malicious against someone who does amazing work with only one non profit helping homeless kids and families: Imagine LA. They love her and so do we. Val doesn't deserve this and it's a shame that one lame obsessed person has nothing better to do than slander her name. This is adult bullying. As a friend and co-worker with Val for years now I can promise Val is a sweet, honest and hardworking person. Adult bullying just isn't cool.