Complaint Review: valentine & kebartas

• valentine & kebartas
    15 union street
    Lawrence, Massachusetts
    United States of America

valentine & kebartas has my money but wont send statement of fulfilled obligation Lawrence, Massachusetts

Was contacted by them and agreed to a settlement on a account.  Fulfilled that obigation and was told I would receive a statement from them stating it was paid and closed.

I have been waiting for over 4 months to receive that statement either thru regular mail or email.  They stated that it takes 24 hours for an email.  Really?  Really.

They have my money and I got nothing but people calling me for the same account that they supposedly settled with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valentine-kebartas/lawrence-massachusetts-01840/valentine-kebartas-has-my-money-but-wont-send-statement-of-fulfilled-obligation-lawrenc-973977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content