Complaint Review: Valerie D'Ambrosia

• Reported By: Chloe Alexander — Boulder Colorado
  • Valerie D'Ambrosia

Boulder, Select State/Province
    USA

Valerie D'Ambrosia Organic TwistHanuman FestivalOrganic Twist Retrests Scam. Liar. C***. Boulder Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Valerie D'Ambrosia

I don't know how to say this without just saying it, but Valerie D'Ambrosia is a c***. I hired her as a personal coach to help me whle I was going through a tough divorce and my ex husband was being awful. I paid Valerie $1,000 and she was gave me a lot of rah rah, you can do it, pep talk, but hse was constantly distracted, irritated and gossipy about other clients.

Once she told me about another client's sexual assault and I told her I didn't want to hear about that kind of information and that it was a breach of faith. She said she was using it as "A teaching tool" and, anyways, she wasn't a client anymore and had never paid her bill. I know the woman she's talkign about. Boulder is a small town.

Jesus. What a c***. At the end of the $1,00 package she tried to uspell me to $2,500. I laughed in her face. She told me I was "sobotauging" myself by not doing more hours and I told her to stop trying to mind**** me.

Valarie has a "degree" from a degree mill, lives in a crappy little apartment, dates a guy she hates and loathes other women. It comes out in almost evetything she says when she's off script. I understand she's "coaching" in Steamboat now too.

If you therapy then go to a real psychotherapist. If you want coaching then go to someone who is successful themselves. Also, don't support a women who hates other women under the guise of "coaching" them.

Valerie D'Ambrosia is a scam. Save you money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valerie-dambrosia/boulder-select-stateprovince/valerie-dambrosia-organic-twisthanuman-festivalorganic-twist-retrests-scam-liar-c-b-1153023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Valerie D'Ambrosia

AUTHOR: Nancy Levin - ()

I want to second this person's comments. Valerie means well, but has no real creentials to coach anyone beyond basic "You can do it!" pep talks and charging thousands of dollars is insane. Also, Valerie markets well, but if you disagree with her she acts like a complete b**** and tries to mind f*** you with her "coaching" skills. She's an aging yogini with health issues, financial issues, a lousy relationship and a businees where she needs to hustle new clients all the time just to get by.

Valerie is not a scam exactly, but she is taking people's hard earned money and giving them a bill of goods.