Complaint Review: Valore Books

• Valore Books

Internet, Select State/Province
    USA

Valore Books No Book and No Help Internet

I ordered Tools and Techniques of Life Insurance Planning  9780872189331 from Valore Books "MarketPlace Sellers" and paid $58.90 for the Rental. The book never came, and I've sent three emails to them already. No response.

There are NO phone numbers, and trying to get help is useless. There isn't help. Not only did I never receive my book, I had to buy a new one (obviously I still needed one for class). Also, if I don't return this "Mysterious" book in December when it's due, I will be charged another $50. So....that should be fun.

Beware, if your book never comes, they won't help you or refund your money. Next time, I'll pay a little more for piece of mind instead of using some shady website like ValoreBooks.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valore-books/internet-select-stateprovince/valore-books-no-book-and-no-help-internet-1082684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content