Complaint Review: Value Net

• Value Net
    valuenet.com
    Internet

Value Net Scam from Rx internet company Value Net! ripoff Internet

I was looking for a cheap way to get Rx medication and found a site online through a keyword search. I ordered the medication and it was about $100 cheaper through them so I was very excited about it. I didn't think anything about them asking for a payment by check. I have done that on other things and it all worked out fine.

This was a different story. I gave the routing numbers and check numbers and account numbers and then when the check cleared I was excited about it. I recieved a receipt via email with an order number and date and description and confirmation number on it. I never once thought I was being ripped off.

After a month of waiting I decided to search for the site again and have not found it yet. I have found that my search for Value Net didn't come up completely empty handed but this is not the outcome I desired. I know that $50 is not a lot of money to some people but for a single mom it is a weeks worth of groceries. Any help in trying to get my money back would be really great. I am just devastated that someone could do something like this and that I was the one of their victims.

Sarah
Prattville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/value-net/internet/value-net-scam-from-rx-internet-company-value-net-ripoff-internet-260043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content