Complaint Review: Valuemags.com

• Valuemags.com

Internet
    United States of America

Valuemags.com Sends magazines that were not ordered Internet

I am receiving a magazine, Women's Health, that I did not order.  I contacted this magazine directly, and they suspended the subscription, but were unable to provide any information on the subscription itself., i.e., who ordered it - and who's paying for it?!

Women's Health mag said that Valuemags.com handles all the subscription stuff...and gave me Valuemags phone number.  I checked on their web site hoping to handle things there, but I found no way to contact them.  So I called, and was on hold for 35 min. - and every 60 sec. or less, I was required to hit '1' to be able to continue holding... No one ever answered, and I gave up.

I still don't know why I'm receiving this magazine - and I don't know who is paying for it.  Oh yeah, yesterday I received my first copy of Self magazine - which I did not order. Just great...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valuemagscom/internet/valuemagscom-sends-magazines-that-were-not-ordered-internet-603018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content