Complaint Review: Valueplusonline

• Valueplusonline
    P.O. Box 5034 Hopkins, MN 55343-1034
    Internet
    United States of America

Valueplusonline promise to send a $50 and $20 cashback for orderin NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop. Internet

I ordered the Nuwave Precision Inductoin Cooktop on 11/13/2012 from an ad onTV, when I call the number I was told that by calling at that time I would receive a $50 visa gift card and a $20 cashback, for trying a free trial of valueplus. I have to this date not received anything from Nuwave Co. or Valueplus, despite having to go on Valueplus website and fillout and mail multiple request forms to get the $5o gift card nor $20 caskback rebate. I had to mail the request forms to:  Gift Cards, Attn: Order Processing, PO Box 5427, Hopkins, MN  55343-2427. Also fillout and mail  a Perferred Merchant Proof of Purchase Form to: Preferred Merchant Proof of Purchase: PO Box 5034, Hopkins, MN  55343-1034.

This I feel is a scam being promoted by the manufactors and tese people with NuWave: www.nuwavepic.com, and I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK, and at the Least the $50 Visa Gift Cards and the $20 Cashback Rebate I was told if I ordered the so-called "Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valueplusonline/internet/valueplusonline-promise-to-send-a-50-and-20-cashback-for-orderin-nuwave-precision-indu-1003792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content