Complaint Review: VANDERBILT MORTGAGE

• VANDERBILT MORTGAGE
    500 ALCOA TRAIL
    MARYVILLE, Tennessee
    United States of America

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE ARE IN THE WRONG AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED MARYVILLE, Tennessee

*Author of original report: Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to be stopped

I am a victim of these awful lenders. We have had nothing but trouble with them since day one. I have made our payments and they, (VMF) have not posted our payments and trying to foreclose on us. I have sent all kinds of proof showing these payments were made and they (VMF) still refuse to post and say that, what I have sent is not enough information. I got news for them I have sent more than I should. I have also as of today, just found that someone lied on our loan application at closing, they did not use my original loan information.

I can go on and on about these people, but I am meeting with the attorney tomorrow about all of this. Wish me luch and I wish all of you luck as well. Look at your papers, sad to say, at our closing the attorney was not even in the room to help with anything. He was still on the phone with VMF, discussing all our figures witch are stil wrong and they will not change them. I assumed all was ok, due we bought a home 6 months prior to this one and paid it off in full to them. Wow, did we get screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vanderbilt-mortgage/maryville-tennessee-/vanderbilt-mortgage-are-in-the-wrong-and-needs-to-be-stopped-maryville-tennessee-774460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to be stopped

AUTHOR: Shellie - (United States of America)

Please if you have issues with Vanderbilt Mortgage, PLEASE call the FTC Federal Trade Commision or visit there web site to file several complaints against them to get a cilvil lawsuit going........