Complaint Review: Vangst Talent Agency

• Vangst Talent Agency
    518 17th St
    Denver, Colorado
    USA

Vangst Talent Agency Karson Humiston TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS - Stole my $5000. Denver Colorado

Vangst claims to be a great agency for finding you the talent you need.  Only problem is they aren't very good.  I was told I would be getting resumes to look at within a certain time period.  That time period came and went and I got nothing.  So.....like any customer who was upset, I asked for my money back because I did not think they were competent to get this job done.

You would think that after they were tardy in sending me any resumes, they would not object and refund me my $5000.  Nope!  Instead, they offered me $1000 and wanted to keep $4000.  They literally showed me nothing at all.  Not one client, not one resume.  The owner of the company is an ugly, pathetic excuse of a human being.  She has no idea how to lead or manage a company and is clearly unethical.  Her mom is her lawyer which is probably because she can't afford a real lawyer.

They are a crooked company.  DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY.  They have a lot of fake positive reviews on Google but if you look at the negative ones, they all say the same thing about a bait and switch move or some type of crooked dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vangst-talent-agency/denver-colorado-80202/vangst-talent-agency-karson-humiston-total-scam-artists-stole-my-5000-denver-colorado-1388227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content