Complaint Review: Vanguard Management Group

• Vanguard Management Group

Charlotte, North Carolina
    United States of America

Vanguard Management Group VMG SCAM!! Charlotte, North Carolina

VMG is a scam.  Just like other reports here, I applied to a pharmaceutical sales position online.

I received an email stating that I had passed the pre-screen and they wanted to interview me.  The email also said to have an open mind and that there would be several other companies there with whom I would have the opportunity of interviewing with.  The link of the other companies they sent sent me to salesgig.com.   Listed were time warner, enterprise, insurance companies, and 3 pharm sales comapnies. The interviews were set at a hotel and I also had to pick a time.

After reading the post on here, I emailed the recruiter to ask what job I would be interviewing for.  I explained that I only applied for a pharmaceutical sales position and wanted to know which one I would be interviewing with.  She responded that she had just gotten an email letting her now the pharmaceutical company could not make it to the interview session, but that a representative from her company would be there to prescreen people and pass along the resumes.

Bells went off!!  I have read time and time again how they always say the pharm company couldn't make it.  Looks like it's there MO.  ITS A SCAM!!.  Luckily, I read these posts and didn't waste my time going to the interview.  I just had to post on here for anyone else who gets mislead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vanguard-management-group/charlotte-north-carolina-/vanguard-management-group-vmg-scam-charlotte-north-carolina-980672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content