Complaint Review: Vantiv NPC

• Vantiv NPC

Nationwide
    USA

Vantiv NPC Complete con artists! Do NOT use this company. Nationwide

We used this company for  almost 15 years.  During this time we knew they were overcharging us a very high rate to process our credit card sales but we were too lazy to look for a better deal.  We finally made a switch to another company and realized how badly theye were overcharging us.  Only when I tried to cancel my account did they offer a better deal through their "customer loyalty program".  Sales people kept bugging us to stay with them.  I asked why they never offered us a better deal before we tried to cancel if Im such a "loyal customer"?

After refusing to stay with them, they refused to cancel my account.  Multiple phone calls and texts to try to cancel my account and they still wont.  My bank keeps processing their bogus charges and the bank says I cant block them from charging me.  I ended up closing my bank account because of this.  They tell you to fax in an account closure form but no one ever responds that they got it.  Then when I call back they say they never received the cancellation form and have me resend it.  Then the cycle starts over again.

Oh, and they now say they are going to charge me a $295 cancellation fee even though we have been out of contract for 10 years.  They claim that once you originally go out of contract, you have 30 days to notify them that you wish to operate out of contract, otherwise I am automatically enrolled in a month to month contract which has a $295 termination fee.  These scum bags are unbelievable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2017 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vantiv-npc/nationwide/vantiv-npc-complete-con-artists-do-not-use-this-company-nationwide-1392658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content