Complaint Review: VAPEX

44 W Monroe #1707
    PHOENIX, Arizona
    USA

VAPEX FALSE ADVERTISING PHOENIX Arizona

I responded to the ad for a free trial kit and pay shipping only.  I received my kit but noticed that I had been charged an extra $99.95 on my credit card for the kit.  This occurred on Jan. 15, 2014.

I was told I had until Feb 3 to decide if I wanted to continue with future shipments.  I called VAPEX on Jan 29 to cancel any future shipments.  I was informed that another shipment had already gone out.  My credit card had already been charged an additional $79.95 on Jan 27, just 12 days after my original order.

I requested a return authorization number so I could return the new shipment when I received it.  I was told that the additional $79.95 charge would be removed.

When I received the new shipment, I returned it immediately using the RMA number given by VAPEX. VAPEX confirmed  later that they had received the return product.  The extra charge had not been removed.  I called VAPEX weekly for 7 weeks but never could get them to remove the credit card charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vapex/phoenix-arizona/vapex-false-advertising-phoenix-arizona-1131492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content