Complaint Review: Vector Security

• Vector Security
    vectorsecurity.com
    Nationwide, New Jersey

Vector Security Unethical selling practices, ripoffs! New Jersey Nationwide

I being railroaded by this company. I had ordered one of those security monitors for my 86 year old mother. I got her this as a Xmas present. I was told I could cancel it at anytime, if she decided she didnt want it.

After about 3 or 4 months, my mother didn't want it any longer, and my sister moved in with her to care for my mother. Well...I was told I would have to pay the whole contract, and that I signed the documents agreeing to this. I did not sign anything, what happened was when they came over my mothers house to install the equipment, they told my mother to sign several papers, which she did, not knowing what the heck she was signing, figuring they needed her signature because they had put in the monitor.....

So...with that said, I AM NOT PAYING THEM ONE D**N DIME. I THINK IT'S HORRIBLE THAT THEY WANT TO MAKE AN 89 YEAR OLD WOMAN, WHO DOESN'T REMEMBER FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT, TO PAY THAT BILL! Do not pay them anything....they can not FORCE you to pay, they're just intimidating you....don't fall for it. I too couldn't believe what I was hearing when I was told I was bound to a contract by them....knowing I didn't sign anything.

What really got to me was that I was a client of there's since 1994 for both my home and my business. And, I asked the woman I spoke to at Vector several different times if I was bound to any length of time with them, and I explained that my mother may not want this at all....So....IF YOU'RE READING THIS POST, DO NOT EVER USE VECTOR SECURITY, LEARN A LESSON FROM ME.....

Tracyinnj
manahawkin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vector-security/nationwide-new-jersey/vector-security-unethical-selling-practices-ripoffs-new-jersey-nationwide-437517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content