Complaint Review: Vegas Foto

• Vegas Foto
    3475 Las Vegas boulevard
    , Nevada
    USA

VEGAS FOTO......... HECTOR. THE SENIOR RIP OFF SALESMAN RIPPED OFF... .....THEY CHARGED THREE TIMES THE RECOMMENDED COST. REALLY SUCK YOU IN WITH PROFESSIONAL JARGON. Las Vegas Nevada

I went in today, unfortunately I hadn't read any reviews before I was ripped off by The very devious Hector.   He is very clever at making you feel safe.

He sold me a camera that I've now seen can be bought for just over 100$.  The professional rip off merchant charged me over 400$.
I'm a UK CITIZEN, a tourist,  so I guess he thought I was an easy target. A horrible tourist scam.
What happens here if you report them as we can in Uk.  Do you have Trading Standards?

Not much by the look of things, as he is still verbally committing fraud and selling items far exceeding their true cost!  Some reviews I've read confirm this has gone on for months, despite complaints.

Is there anything I can do?

There is something all other shoppers can do.......

Stay away from this store!!!

VEGAS FOTO  is a RIP OFF STORE.

THEY DONT JUST ADD A FEW DOLLARS..... THEY MORE THAN TRIPLE  THE TRUE COST,  AFTER CONVINCING YOU THAT THEIR PRICE IS THE REAL PRICE.  THEN THEY INSULT YOU FURTHER BY BEING KIND AND THROWING IN A FREE $10 CASE.

THEIR ALL HEART.... NOT. ,   I've since gone online to look them up and found numerous Reviews from other dissatisfied shoppers that have all been charged, like me,  vastly over the recommended selling price.

Like this one:

I was ripped of by this Hector/Jose sales associate when he sold me a canon dslr package that would have cost me between $1,100-$1,400 but charged me $2,697.00 instead on 4/26/2014...i had reported them to BBB, FTC, Las Vegas Consumer Affairs, State of Nevada Office of the Attorney General, local police and my credit card company...never ever step foot in this store for anything...

Why is Vegas tourist board allowing them to trade.  Their licence should be ripped up.... Like were ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2014 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vegas-foto/nevada-89109/vegas-foto-hector-the-senior-rip-off-salesman-ripped-off-they-charg-1177560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content