Complaint Review: Velocity Global Capital

• Reported By: Sean — Durham North Carolina USA
  • Velocity Global Capital

Nationwide
    USA

Velocity Global Capital Victor Rodriguez Beware they don't pay as the advertise ? Nationwide

*Author of original report: Victor stop lying,,

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sean's Issues

I saw thier ad on Craigslist looking for work from home lead generators for working capital funding.

Thier ad had a picture of Leonardo Di Caprio as wolf of wall street (this tingled my spider sense), and offered $50 per qualified lead paid into your bank account the next day, plus commission on loans.

First issue: was once we met Victor says deposits take 3 days to hit my bank not next day as advertised.

Next issue:  when I started and asked him what constituted a qualified lead he said "we can get a program for practically anyone just send them through"  I asked him again because I know that no company will take every lead and he said "don't worry about it its okay."

I sent him 3 leads initially and didn't hear a thing for 4 days.  I called emailed and texted Victor, as he doesn't reply very well (yet another indication).  Once I reached him he said the leads were just verified (this was 5 days after submitting them). I got paid $50 on one lead about 7 days later and still no pay for the two others.

This went on for about a month.  Submitting leads not getting paid until I call him, then still not being paid for all my leads.

Last I communicated with him he claimed that business owners have to want to get funding from them and to date they had done no deals from my leads. What! Thats when I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt this guy was scamming people of their time and efforts.

Anyone that buys or sells leads knows that leads are not deals, and I told him that.  This guy seems to be advertising heavily on Craigslist to find people to burn through and get him leads for free.  This is evident in the fact that he doesnt pay unless you complain and then just enough to keep you hoping (carrrot on the stick)

To date the the last week I did this I submitted 7 great leads and he only paid for 3.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2017 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/velocity-global-capital/nationwide/velocity-global-capital-victor-rodriguez-beware-they-dont-pay-as-the-advertise-nationw-1377245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Victor stop lying,,

AUTHOR: - ()

I'm not new to this, I've worked for years and there's more holes in your operation and story than swiss cheeese. As far as direct deposit and how it works I'm very familliar so that story template  only works with green horns, Besides that's not even the issue; Our last conversation, you told me out of your own mouth that I had four verified leads but you only paid for two. Your story  changes like the wind.

I really would've left it at that if you didn't lie by saying i submitted fake leads.  I've never ever submitted a fake lead in my entire life! That's same to me as stealing, and unlike you (I can have several business references that would back that) Do you have anything to back what you claim?  Of course you don't.

Buddy, I have the names numbers of EVERY lead I submitted, they were ALL owners,and all but one was looking for capital this year, the one said he wanted to get more info then decide. (I'll call them and get thier permission to post here which will be all the proof to show you're dishonesty)

This speaks directly to my aksing you about what constitutes a qulified lead and your answer was "its ok send them all through"  I figured that was so you could leave yourself an out like this to claim the appointment setter didnt do thier job. I see that's the case. Well, it won't work anymore and I'll also be escalating this to the Attorney General and FCC and everywhere else.

As tough as life can be I can't stand preditors like you that take advantage of people with shady deceptive practices.  it's going to be my mission to at the least be sure that everyone on the web will know you and your operation for what it is.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sean's Issues

AUTHOR: Victor Rodriguez - (USA)

Sean,

During your two months working with us, you were paid accordingly and in accordance with our agreement. As per your contract, and your understanding of it when you were hired, we pay for verified leads, not submitted leads. Most callers have a verification percentage of 80% and yours was under 50% (which means you submitted fake leads hoping to be paid). Speaking to receptionists about an owners interest in our product is not a lead. When we called back many of your "leads" they had no clue who you were and absoutely no interest in our product.

We do payroll every night (as it says in the ad) but we cannot control the speed with which the banking system handles your direct deposits. Certain accounts (like American Express Serve cards) receive funds on the following day and some take longer. An elementary understanding of direct deposit would have answered this question for you.

If you put as much time into working as you did in disputing your fake leads, you would have done well. It's like you were told - you won't get far making 100-150 calls a day here.

I wish you all the luck in the future.