Complaint Review: Velocity Software Resolution

• Reported By: Bawang — Brentwood California USA
  • Velocity Software Resolution

Internet
    USA

Velocity Software Resolution John-is Tech name who sent me an email. I was installing the Arlo HD wireless HD I ordered from HSN, and by the time I was installing it, I called the no. from the Arlo Co. and spoke to a representative. Then he said he is going to help me installed, then he came and he said;"I cannot install the HD because you have over 1500 viruses in your computer. Then I told him hat I have installed Malwarebytes anti-malware and in addition I also have anti-virus installed in it. So I panic and I told him to go ahead and helpd me fix the problem. He connected me to a live person who handles the viruses. The next thing; I let him control my laptop and he gave me 3 different prices and I chose the $399.00 which is lifetime. But first of all, the representatative from Arlo HD camera is the one who connected me to the Velocity. SO today is Sunday here in Ca., I tried running a Velocity Network Security and it doesn't work anymore. Internet

Thursday-Aug. 17, I was installing the Arlo HD Home Monitoring System and I called the Arlo Tech Support (1-844-290-9921). The representative from Arlo said the he is going to help me install the base for the monitor.  Then I let him take control of my laptop and as I watched him, he was doing a lot of clicking. Then he came back over over my cellphone and told me that I have over 1500 viruses that is why he could not get any connection. He also showed me on the screen that those viruses may have come from cellphone, tablets, TV's or other electronic devises. Then he said he will connect me to a person who will fix the problem.

Richard-Velocity Team Software asked me if which contract that I want so they can work on it.  I chose the lifetime which is about $399.00. Then John-the techichian started taking over and I noticed that they are too in a hurry and it seems that they don't want me to ask any questions.  As I watched him worked, I moticed they are only using a Microsoft Windows Anti-Virus and so far I haven't seen any report from the software in regards to viruses.  I have a Malwarebuytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus installed for two yrs. now and I constantly run it once a week through all of my electronic devises.

It's now Sunday here in CA., I tried using the icon that say;"Velocity Network Security" that the tech installed and it's not working now. I couldn't sleep last night due to the fact that something was telling me what I did wasn't right by allowing someone to take over inside of my laptop. I am also worried that they could collect some information a long with it. Please I pray that someone could help me and I am worried right now. This is the biggest mistakes that I have done in my life.  And I am not a rich man-Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2017 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/velocity-software-resolution/internet/velocity-software-resolution-john-is-tech-name-who-sent-me-an-email-i-was-installing-the-1394167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content