Complaint Review: Vengeance for Hire

• Reported By: Anonymous — California USA
  • Vengeance for Hire

Internet
    USA

Vengeance for Hire They promised revenge against you enemy but they don't deliver and they take your money and run! On-line based Internet

Vengeance for Hire is a revenge for hire company where you hire them to seek revenge on your enemy for their wrongdoing without risk of being arrested or sued. According to their website they claim "Paying Professional Grade Fees. Expect Professional Grade Results." I paid professional grade fees but did not get professional grade results because the company is a rip off. They didn't deliver only to take my money and run. When I contacted the owner, Kal of Vengeance for Hire I explained my situation about what my enemy did to me and he sounded promising. He offers a trial package of $500 a month, so he can prove that he is legit without risking a lot of money. I ordered the $500 package and he delivered as promised and provided me proof.

After he sounded promising through the trial package, I ordered the three months Triangulated and Desperate package at a cost of $5,600. After six weeks of providing me updates, he disappeared and not fulfilling what he promised. I kept sending him emails giving him warning that I expect updates as promised, no answer. After that, I even said that if he is unable to deliver, I would like the money I paid to him returned to me since he did not fulfill the obligation, still no answer. I would like to warn you all to stay away from this company. They are a complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vengeance-for-hire/internet/vengeance-for-hire-they-promised-revenge-against-you-enemy-but-they-dont-deliver-and-the-1395319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content