Complaint Review: Venus Staffing

• Reported By: Rain — Las Vegas Nevada USA
  • Venus Staffing

Nationwide
    USA

Venus Staffing Rebel Flower Breach of contract, no payment, ripoff, rude, Venus Staffing, no contact Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Review

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We Paid YOU

Myself and a handful of other models booked the Consumer Electronics Show with Rebel Flower of Venus Staffing this Jan. 2016 and have not received payment of $600 for 3 days of work. I have a contract with Venus Staffing stating my check would be sent out ON OR BEFORE 31st. A week after the 31st I emailed Rebel about my check and she informed me that she needed me to fill out a 1099 so she could send that through to payroll. After I filled out her paper she said she sent my check out on Feb. 12, 2016. I waited.. Then I started getting messages from other models asking if I received payment because they didn't and when they messaged Venus Staffing, Rebel, that they were blocked on Facebook and she wasn't answering calls or texts. A few days later I got messages from them saying Rebel said she was shutting down the business and was in the hospital. I messaged her and she finally got back to me saying she was out of the hospital and would take care of it. [continued below]....

..... It's now the end of Feb. and no one has been paid still. I shared her company Facebook page in Facebook model groups seeking advice and she messaged me saying she was going to close the company FB page. I'm assuming because I exposed her on there. After I posted about her company I have received messages from a few other people saying she ripped them off as well. Stay away from Venus Staffing they will rip you off in a heartbeat with no remorse. At this point I would love to find a way to stop her from ripping off anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2016 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/venus-staffing/nationwide/venus-staffing-rebel-flower-breach-of-contract-no-payment-ripoff-rude-venus-staffing-1289215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Review

AUTHOR: Giselle - (United Kingdom)

I feel compelled to point out that it doesn't matter what she signed, reviews are not removed, ever. Everything posted on this site becomes permanent record and you are warned of that before you hit the final button to post.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We Paid YOU

AUTHOR: Foreverawinner - (USA)

I was the project manger of this assignment. The scheduled date your were suppose to receive payment I was hospitalized and I was not able to turn in your hours. We paid you for your services months ago. You also lied and said you did not post this review on Rip Off report when you did and u signed a agreement with VenusStaffing to remove this malice review.