Complaint Review: Ver-A-Fast

• Ver-A-Fast
    20545 Center Ridge Road
    Rocky River, Ohio
    United States of America

I applied to work for this company and a few days later, a woman calls from 360-230-1687 to do a brief over the phone interview. She told me the pay rate and hours that were needed to be worked. The interviewer said that if I was accepted that I would receive an email from Mary Mazoh by the end of the week. I received an email 2 days later with all the information and documents that need to be returned. In the email, there was a number given to call if necessary, 440-331-9962 ext 3058 for Mary Mazoh. I filled all the information out and mailed everything. A few more days go by and I never heard anything. So, I called Mary Mazoh, who never answered the phone. I left 3 messages and sent 4 emails over a period of 3 days, just to see if they received the information and no call back or email, nothing. Their automated system just consist of the run around and voicemails. Here it is almost 3 weeks later and no sign of them or nothing. That email was the last thing I heard from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ver-a-fast/rocky-river-ohio-44116/ver-a-fast-verafastcom-telemarketing-scam-rip-off-rocky-river-ohio-616586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Vera-Fast is not a ripoff

AUTHOR: Ms G - (United States of America)

I work for Vera-Fast as an independent contractor and I can tell you that this company is not a ripoff. They have been in business for 35 years. It is great to work for them because of the flex hours and the help the independent contractors receive from the company. If a person wants to  make any money they must put in the hours. I enjoy working for them and have not had any problems. Maybe the person who wrote the complaint was not qualified to work for them and that is why she did not get a response. I applied and it was several months before I got a call. After that everything went very smooth and I have a nice little part time job.

You Were Not Scamed

AUTHOR: Pied Piper - (USA)

How were you RIPPED OFF ????? By your standard, anybody who dosen't recieve a "CALL BACK", has been scamed !!!!

Wrong ...... You were never hired.

Maybe you failed a background or past employment check !!!

Get over it.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Actually

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

I have worked for this company-you dont make a good pay check unless you put in more than ten hours a week. Its quite simple-you download their software, and it makes your landline dial out their call list, and you ask people if they would like a free newspaper from their area, and verify their address.

I dont know why you havent been contacted back-but you should try again. Its a fair company to work for. I wish I would have stayed with them, I am re applying