Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards

• Reported By: Manz97 — Weston Florida USA
  • Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards

Internet
    USA

If you cancel your service with Verizon Wireless you loose access to Smart Rewards and points Boynton Beach Florida

To my surprise on being such a long time verizon wireless customer. Recently I swtich provider and discovered that my smart rewards account and points accumulated or no longer accessible. In plain english void.

After accumulating over 200k points I figured that maybe at a later date I will go back to verizon for something. Like cable, voice, or re-connect my cellular service.

But after my recent encounter, I think I will just keep verizon out of my things to do list and stay away from big giants. I should have known better than to trust a company with all sorts of unethical tactics.

Goodbye Verizon and for those Smart Rewards user's good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2016 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless-smart-rewards/internet/if-you-cancel-your-service-with-verizon-wireless-you-loose-access-to-smart-rewards-and-po-1346471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content