Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2002
  • Reported By: Clemmons NC
  • Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless ripoff Nationwide

I have been getting calls 3 and 4 times a day that are listed as unavailable the times are very close but not exact but always the same thing I answer and there is a short silence with static and the a click and the call ends, roughly working out to be just over one hundred minutes. I had called your Customer Care had the agent access your records and he as well saw the pattern and informed me that the phone calling mine was 302-382-1507 which happens to my number. I messaged this to the rep and he contacted your technical support and they believed to be a hardware issue and I should take my phone in.

I thought that to be a funny suggestion being a technician myself. I have addressed CDMA security issues I've had with your reps and have always been treated like an idiot. The most humorous part is the next day after my concern was logged the problem stopped! Not just for the next day but all together. How ironic then when I had messaged your company about discussing my service and contacting the FCC all a sudden the issue stated again.

Daniel
Winston, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2002 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/-/verizon-wireless-ripoff-nationwide-36079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content