Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Verizon Wireless
    1 Verizon Way
    Basking Ridge, New Jersey
    USA

Verizon Wireless Can't help with death of an account holder, frustrating, they suck Basking Ridge New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Question

My husband, the account holder passed away.  Last night, I took the death certificate to a Verizon corporate store here and they told me they could not do anything except notate the account that i had brought in the certificate.  I would have to get back on the phone to customer service.  So I get home and get back on the phone, spoke to two people - Naomi and Kay.  Neither could help me as I never had the pin number to his phone.  So i hung up and had stated to them what a bunch of worthless people they were.  And that I would be filing whatever complaints were necessary to get this resolved to my satisfaction.  At least the BBB, FTC, Attorney Generals Offices of my state of Nevada and their corporate office in New Jersey would be a start as well as these online forums.

You know this is hard enough to deal with without having to jump through hoops to get something handled.  Going to the store, getting back on the phone to their CSR people.  And yet, still nothing getting done.  I filed all my complaints and have already heard the BBB is sending it to them and the Attorney Generals Office from the State of Nevada is not happy, they actually called and spoke to me about this issue and complaint and what I wanted for a resolution.

I thought about it overnight and have decided i cannot in good conscience stay with a company that has handled something so sensitive so badly.  It really is a shame that they have to treat people in these types of situations with little to no respect, compassion, etc.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/basking-ridge-new-jersey-07920/verizon-wireless-cant-help-with-death-of-an-account-holder-frustrating-they-suck-baski-1401098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Question

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Exactly what are you trying to get them to do?