Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Verizon Wireless

Internet
    United States of America

Verizon Wireless lied, Internet

I ordered new cell phone service and phone with Verizon Wireless.

The salesman told me that I had a 2 week trial period and that if I returned the phone within 2 weeks I would get a full refund.

I never got more than 1 or 2 bars at my house-reception was horrible so I returned the phone.

Verizon charged me for phone usage even though there was no reception. Their point was I used the phone to which I responded "I had to use it to see if it worked". DUHHHH!

Here is their actual response:

Barry, in review of your account, I show that wireless number 776-5717 was active from 10/29/11 to 11/05/11. The charges from 10/29/11 to 11/05/11 are valid; as the device was used for the time it was active. Additional adjustments are not valid. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I make it my personal goal to resolve all of your wireless concerns. I hope I have done that for you today by confirming the proper credits were applied to your account. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,
Elaine
Verizon Wireless
Customer Service

Conclusion--buy (((competitor's name redacted)))--they honor their products----I had to return one of their air cards and ((redacted))) did not charge me for usage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/internet/verizon-wireless-lied-internet-809207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content