Complaint Review: Verizon wireless

• Verizon wireless

Internet
    USA

Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet

On April 7th 2017 I called Verizon Wireless to ask why there were over charges on my cell phone account. I was told it was because I had used over my data use. We figured out why and she stated she would credit me the $30. She never did as I found out on my 4th phone call. She also stated that I could get more data and have $10 less a month on my statement. She she explained that one of my charges on the phone would go down $10 because of the plan I was going to be put on. I explained to her that I really didn't need more data I just went over the data usage because I thought I was on my sister's Wi-Fi and apparently I wasn't ...because I have never gone over on my data before, I didn't need to change.

But since she explained it would be more data per month plus $10 less, I said alright sounds good. My next statement comes in the mail and I notice it's $30 more! I called back and explained to a different phone rep what the other rep had explained to me. Bottom line, they did not believe me, so I said "why don't you listen to the recording"? Because before every phone call, they say the calls are recorded. So she said she would send a message to have them listen to the recording I waited a week, no answer so I called back. They told me the same thing so I said, well somebody has to listen to the recording. Nobody called me back again so I called 2 more times.

NOT ONCE was I told that I could switch back to my previous plan within 60 days of switching to a new one. The previous reps all told me that I could not switch back because it was grandfathered at $80 a month and it is now $100 a month for my previous data plan. The reason I found out about this is because the last rep I called in the second week of June I was told that I could have switched within 60 days and was told it sounds like that's an opportunity for customer service training. Or something to that effect. So this rep told me he would send a message to the price setting Department and they would get back in touch with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/internet/verizon-wireless-phone-reps-are-very-deceiving-internet-1380010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content