Complaint Review: verizon wireless

777 Big Timber Road
    Internet
    United States of America

verizon wireless Screwed By verizon again Internet

Boned by Verizon again. Been a member for 13years. Now to get a phone, I was told I had to have data package because it was necessary because of browser, I told them I wanted the same as daughter. I was told it was necessary to have data package because of up grades. Now I have NEVER used all my minutes, usually leave 300 or more on table. The last thing I wanted was to purchase something again waht I will NEVER use.

After getting said phone, I called and had service terminated.(new one was for 14 yr. old daughter). And lo and behold, I was able to terminate the service I was told I needed.

I am looking in a class action against this company. Any one else who has problems, e-mail me. I am going to make this company pay

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/internet/verizon-wireless-screwed-by-verizon-again-internet-603274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content