Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: That's an agreement I'd like to view

A couple years ago I signed-up to purchase my phones and pay $15/phone/mo. for service.  (Plus the cost to purchase the phones.) Now my phones are finally paid-off.  Yea!

Problem is that in order to move to any of Verizon's new data plans they force me to pay $20/phone/mo.  I have 6-phones on the account.  This is NOT what I was promised when purchasing my family's phones.

I feel like this is bait-and-switch advertising.  First tell me that I can pay $15 for life for service, but then force me to upgrade to $20 to get the most current data plan.  Really!!!!!

I expect companies like Verizon Wireless to be reputable and honor their committments.  Very disappointed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2017 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/nationwide/verizon-wireless-bait-and-switch-mt-laurel-nj-nationwide-1375915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

That's an agreement I'd like to view

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Please post a copy of your Verizon written agreement that states your cost is $15 a month per line for life. Be sure to conceal your personal information before posting the document.

If that agreement actually exists it appears that you are attempting to modify the terms so of course they have the right to change the cost.