Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: In Hell — Miami Florida USA
  • Verizon Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico

Bought a pre-paid Verizon phone at Wal-Mart, I needed help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They Helped set up my phone with e-mail.

I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's just a pre-paid phone.

When I got home I started to receive bills with past due balances. I called, I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment.

No one at Verizon can or will do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have logged almost 32 hours on the phone with them. I tried to contact the executive branch of Verizon who advertise they’ll get back to you in 72 hours but it has been weeks since. I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2017 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/nationwide/verizon-wireless-bought-a-pre-paid-phone-at-walmart-need-help-with-my-e-mail-so-i-went-t-1370519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content