Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Verizon Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide

I don't know what is going on with Verizon Wireless but their data charges are getting way out of hand.  I'm really concerned that they are ripping off customers.  I have spoken to them and they give me their suggestions as to how to control data usage.  My family does them.  But, I still get overage charges every month.  So, last month, I finally bit the bullet and increased our data plan.  By mid-month of this month, I received an email saying we were almost out of data and I could solve that by increasing our data allowance, which would cost $85.  How can that be? We aren't doing anything different and now, by mid-month, we are at the increased data allowance that I just signed up for last month?

Something is way off.  Is anybody else having this issue?  Verizon, you need to quick ripping off your customers.  Someone needs to do an indepth analysis of this issue.  If I knew where to start, I would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2017 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/nationwide/verizon-wireless-data-charges-ripoff-nationwide-1393398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content