Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Verizon Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide

Once again I find myself having to spend my time writing a complaint about the deceptive business practices of Verizon Wireless, and their failure to honor agreements made with customers.

On October 5th I preordered a Pixel XL phone, for which I was supposed to receive a discounted price, a promotional offer for pre-ordering the device, and a $200 device credit (credited over 24 months), for the trade-in of my phone (which was sent on the same day). I initially complained because there were issues with the promotional offer, but eventually that was taken care of (after a complaint was made). The discounted price was never adjusted, and I never received my monthly credit as agreed.

Verizon confirmed they received my device on October 20th, and on November 8th I received an email by Verizon Wireless stating that they had inspected my device and confirmed the estimated value as being accurate, and that I would receive a monthly credit of $8.33 for 24 months. By January, I was concerned, because I didn’t receive any such credit, and was told that it would be there by February. In February, I called customer service again, frustrated by the fact that the credit hadn’t appeared, and was told it was in the system to start in March. It is now March 10th, and my most recent bill does not reflect the credit, and Verizon Wireless has once again failed to honor the agreement.

For the most part, I have been happy with Verizon Wireless. However, when things go wrong, they go really wrong, and the only way to resolve them is by filing complaints, because otherwise Verizon Wireless has no respect for their customers, or any intention on following up with, and honoring their agreements. This has been an ongoing issue with Verizon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2017 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/nationwide/verizon-wireless-does-not-honor-agreements-ny-nationwide-1361488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content