Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: DBRAC — AV California
  • Verizon Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Wireless VZW Too many mistakes and 2 supervisors who just ignored me Nationwide

*General Comment: wow

To Whom It May Concern:

Let me preface this by stating I have been a VZW customer for almost 10 years and my account is not only currently in good standing, but I have never been late on a payment.

This is a list of the events that occurred Aug 22nd, 2013.

I called in to telesales at 6:30 AM and a rep took the order. He failed to ask who the phone was going to and to what address. So, I corrected him and he stated that he made the necessary changes.

Once I received my notification email I saw that it was in fact wrong. I called in a a CSR rep said she filled out a form to make the changes for FedEx to ship to the right place. I then re-reviewed the email for additional mistakes... this is what I found:

He took the order completely wrong including:
-Wrong line upgraded
-Wrong address it was supposed to go to
-Wrong name on package
-Deleting unlimited plan
-Changing upgrade date of wrong line

I was furious!!! There were a total of 4 more calls in to customer care, but at the end it was the supervisors who failed. They not only made the situation worse by refusing to call back when promised, but also to transfer me to tech support for no reason. That was bogus!!!

I want to know that the rep who took my order and the two supervisors received some sort of additional coaching on how to deal with these scenarios and an apology from the supervisors that I dealt with. There were two female reps (Last rep that called me back and Tech support rep I got transferred to) with whom I spoke with specifically that just went above and beyond to try and fix an already terrible situation.

Even now, my equipment credit has not been put back even though I was told it would be 24 hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless/nationwide/verizon-wireless-vzw-too-many-mistakes-and-2-supervisors-who-just-ignored-me-nationwide-1079449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

wow

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So really tell everyone...when did you achieve perfection? What was your secret to NEVER MAKING A MISTAKE?? You do realize that the rep made a mistake and that they are only human. Im sure they are working on fixing the problem. I certainly hope someone treats you the way you are responding to this situation one day. Perhaps having someone post about your performance when you make a mistake will give you some clarity in this situation. But wait....I forgot your perfect and dont make mistakes.

The world isnt a webpage jackass, things take time to get done. Its not "click" and everything is perfect. Maybe next time give them a chance before you go slandering them online. They could be having issues that YOU are not privvy to. From what I read about thier mistakes it looks like you wanted a buddy upgrade. If you did not tell them you wanted a buddy upgrade then he could only go by the information in front of them. I swear what is it with ppl now a days. Overly impatient, completly unrealistic demands, AND STUPID!!!

You are holding someone else to a higher standard then you hold yourself. Thats both unfair to the people you are interacting with and unfair to everyone else you run into. Dear god I certainly hope Karma gives you a taste of what you are suggesting these ppl be subjected to.

And no I dont work for Verizon, I just think ppl like you need a serious reality check. The world doesnt revolve around you.