Complaint Review: Verizon

• Verizon

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Verizon: data grabber and fraudulent billing Nationwide

I’m a cellphone illiterate old man who made a mistake signing up with verizon.  It seemed like no time at all that I got a message from them telling us our 6 gigs of data was used up so I bought 10 gigs more.  Then I started paying attention and saw to it that me and my wife used very little of anything.  That didn’t stop our data use. Lickedy split and 10 gigs were gone.  I had Safety Mode turned on after that so we wouldn’t go over our allowance.  Since it appeared to me that our data got used up so fast we wouldn’t have much to use ourselves, I had Consumer Cellular port our number away from Verizon on the 13th of September, even though we were paid up for the full month.

I owe Verizon $1498 for our 2 iPhone 6-S’s and 2 early termination fees.  Verizon, without charging us the early termination fees, billed us for $1907.xx.  The next month they billed us more for a total of $962.xx in fraudulent charges.  That was 9 months ago and I still haven’t paid them.  Oh, I almost forgot. The first bogus bill had an overcharge-use of $30.  How could that happen with Safety Mode turned on?  Only someone in Verizon can do that.  So to the person who posted on this site saying people need to find out about charges and quit blaming Verizon:  Hey Buster! You need to find out about Verizon.  You can bet that if they are stealing from one then they are stealing from many.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2017 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon/nationwide/verizon-verizon-data-grabber-and-fraudulent-billing-nationwide-1379562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content