Complaint Review: Vernola's Towing Services

• Vernola's Towing Services
    10605 bloomfield ave, norwalk blvd CA
    santa fe springs, norwalk, California
    United States of America

Vernola's Towing Services Left My 60 year old mother on the 5 freeway santa fe springs, norwalk, California

*Consumer Comment: Well Ronny when your right your right..

*Consumer Comment: Robert the victim kicker...

*Consumer Comment: What?

Called through AAA to get my mom's car towed - she had a flat tire on the 5 North Bound freeway. They came to my mom and left her there because she was not an AAA member. The dispatcher, Lisa, called me back. She was rude and yelling at me. I went out to meet my mom and found her stranded on the freeway!!! I made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and wrote a letter to AAA. I did not receive one word from Vernola's. AAA continues to use them.

This is a company that does not care what people say about them because companies like AAA are still using them. So I urge all AAA members and any one who utilized this company - please refuse their services. It is a company that will strand a 57 year old woman on the freeway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2010 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vernolas-towing-services/santa-fe-springs-norwalk-california-/vernolas-towing-services-left-my-60-year-old-mother-on-the-5-freeway-santa-fe-springs-n-596333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Well Ronny when your right your right..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I guess because the woman used her sons AAA in an emergency that you should have been allowed to run her over too?

Oh yes Ronny of course they should have run her over. In fact they should have not only made sure that they ran her over but give her a 30 second head start so they could actually "run her down" so they could gather up some speed.  You really are insane.

By the way she did not use her son's AAA card. She contacted her son and HE called it in.  So what about her Son leaving her stranded out there?  I think he should write a report on himself for being that insensitive.  After all she called him, then he called AAA.  Then she waited for AAA to arrive and leave.  Then the dispatcher for AAA had to contact him again, at which time he FINALLY came out.  Could they have done something..perhaps.  Or perhaps they are under contract with AAA and since it wasn't a AAA call anymore they couldn't do anything.

During this time what about any CHP officers who drove by?  What about any other tow truck driver who drove by?  The 5(as you know) is a major freeway and I would be willing to bet that at least a couple of CHP and tow companies drove by.  They should be just as guilty for leaving a 57 year old woman in "harms way".  But is there a report on them..NO.  The one that they write a report on is the company that he called under FALSE pretenses(I.E. it was for them and not a non-member).

So sorry but I won't be doing as the OP suggested.  If I need roadside service I will be calling AAA, which by the way I am a LEGITIMATE member of.

Robert the victim kicker...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Robert, this poster was not reporting a rip off, he was lodging a complaint against a company that left his mother stranded on a highway.

Granted AAA covers the owner and not the vehicle, I think it is a fair complaint if a company is endangering someones life. Disregard for human safety, and showing no compassion or care for a stranded older woman is a "slightly" bigger offense then misusing a AAA card. I hope this company pays for its disregard, and AAA drops them. This report needs exposure.

And guess what Robert? Even though this site is called ripoff report, it is set up intentionally for consumers to lodge complaints..and this was a complaint worthy report.

Now go back to bashing victims of psychics and hookers where maybe you can do less harm.

What?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

So if I read this correctly.  You have a AAA membership and called them to have them fix your mom's tire because she does not have a membership.  If that is correct, let me guess you also carry automobile insurance in your name.  Just figuring that if your mom has an accident(which I do not hope happens), you just need to let your insurance company know that she should be covered under your policy as well.

Sorry, but the only RipOff seems to be the one you tried to do by trying to sneek your mom onto your membership.