Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, November 27, 2010

• Reported By: ccc — whittier California USA
vernolas towing
10605 bloomfield santafe springs, California United States of America

vernolas towing lisa called me a liar. santafe springs , California

*Author of original report: vernola's towing

well the fact is that one of their drivers accidently when hooking up my customers car to tow it to my shop snagged the fuel pump wiring causing it not to start and when customer asked me to call lisa at vernolas there were 2 other girls that kept asking me multiple questions and placing me on hold for over 5 minutes,making it difficult for me to try to talk to lisa, till i finally was able to talk to her or at least try to reason with her she was extremely rude and called me a liar and hung up on me with out giving me the oppurtunity to try and reason as to what had happened to my customers vehicle. these people overall have horrible customer relations and should not have any body's trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2010 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vernolas-towing/santafe-springs-california-90670/vernolas-towing-lisa-called-me-a-liar-santafe-springs-california-665745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vernolas towing

vernola's towing

AUTHOR: ccc - (USA)

well the fact is that one of their drivers accidently when hooking my customers vehicle snagged the fuel pump wiring. customer asked me to call lisa at vernola's and please explain what happened. i called asked for and first of all a female answered and kept asking multiple questions put me on hold for 4 minutes than an other lady answered and again kept me asking multiple questions i kept telling same and requested to talk to person in charge again she put me on hold for 6 minutes finally lisa came to phone and did not listen to whole problem the drived caused on my customers vehicle when towing to my shop she was extremly rude and called me a liar than hung up phone, fellow consumers beware when dealing with these people,and check all complaints against them before considering them for anything.