Complaint Review: Versa Talk, capital Tald

• Versa Talk, capital Tald
    5414 West Crenshaw St.
    Tampa, Florida

Versa Talk, ripoff Tampa Florida

versa talk withdrawl funds from my account without my consent. they say they have a recording of my wife giving my account information, but it was very distorded. somehow I overlooked, but mainly because in 2 1/2 years never received one piece of information, confirmation, anything. caught on when my overdraft was getting high. some of my checking statement first had no name, different name and then their name. i refuse to pay for some that I did'nt order. my wife at the time had no access on my account, in 2004 she was allowed, this happen sometime in 2003. my wife would of informed me of this.
so I'm in the process of sending a signature required letter to this company for full refund of funds. they will get unless they don't sign for it. will wait till 10 days and then next step occurs, sue. could you help me? could I get them into new york to sue in small claims court? would I have to file lawsuit from there? help me. will be in florida on july.

David
BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2006 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/versa-talk-capital-tald/tampa-florida-33634/versa-talk-ripoff-tampa-florida-185738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content