Complaint Review: VERSATALK LONGDISTANCE

• Reported By: albany Georgia
  • VERSATALK LONGDISTANCE
    5351 Harborside Drive
    Tampa Florida, Florida

tHIS COMPANY SO FAR HAS GOTTEN ME FOR OH LETS SAY 500 DOLLARS. NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO OTHER THAN CALL MY BANK,AND GO TO MY BANK.WHICH I HAVE DONE. THEY TELL ME IT WILL COST ME 30 TO PUT A STOP ON IT.SO I GUESS I LL DO THAT THIS MORNING.

SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS CO.OR PEOPLE WHOEVER THEY ARE.TO BE HONEST I D LIKE TO MEET THEM IN A DARK ALLEY.THIS IS SO WRONG.

I AM DISABLED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT LEAGAL STEPS I CAN TAKE AND CAN NOT AFFORD A ATT.SO WHAT HELP CAN I GET.THANK YOU.

Martha
Albany, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/versatalk-longdistance/tampa-florida-florida-33615/versatalk-longdistance-ripoff-tampa-florida-florida-162803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wrote wrong update on versa talk

AUTHOR: Martha - (USA)

I had wrote that i had gotten some of my money back from versatalk.I was wrong and checked it out.It was for a phone i had bought.So far i have heard Nothing else from versatalk.

Update

AUTHOR: Martha - (USA)

Well,because of this site i was part of a class action suit,against this company.I did not get all of my money back.But i did get some back.And for me if i can get any back thats doing good.I do not think,that without my complaint against them on this site i would have gotten a dime.But i learned also from this site that when you file a complaint here,dont stop here,go to Concumer Complaints in your state,and list them with the BBB.Wit this site doing as good as it does,list them with CC also.You may just help someone else.Alot of people just let things go.Dont do that.If you dont get it out there then know one knows,and i know from my experence,writting the company you have a problem with does nothing.Good Luck to all,This is a Great Site,and i thank you.Now i have to go list a few more complaints,and you all should do the same if you have had trouble with Direct TV

VERSATALK LONGDISTANCE ripoff Tampa Florida Florida

AUTHOR: Martha - (U.S.A.)

Recived a letter fromwhere they are charging this compnay fines.Anyone having trouble with this compnay go to http://www.restitutionpayment.com/ It shows what is going on.Thank you for your help....