Complaint Review: Vertical Search Works

• Vertical Search Works
    336 W 37th Street, Suite 380
    Internet
    United States of America

Vertical Search Works search, seo, vertical, semantic, keyword, hgtv, diy, food network, Internet

They cold-called me too, and the whole thing sounded good, you only pay per click and your advertising keywords show up on HGTV.com and DIY.com and HGTVPro, etc etc. This company was perfectly polite and seemed legitimate, but 6 weeks ago I began being told "your ads will launch soon", and then "your ads will be live within 2 weeks".They never charged me, but after reading the other report, I called them up to ask for a firm launch date of when my ads would go live.

The woman that answered the phone sounded very unsure, and then the guy who is supposed to be my "account admin" was not someone any of them seemed to have ever heard of: Adam Shabbir. I am not sure what's going on with this company, but it made me very nervous that they kept saying "your ads are in production, we're not sure... when they'll be live, they're ready, but it's just on hold...".

They gave no reasons for the delay, and it's been going on for 6 weeks. In my opinion, they're simply collecting data for some other company or for some other reason, but they don't seem legitimate in any way. We cancelled the whole thing.

By the way, I've never actually seen any ads from Vertical Search Works on hgtv.com, ever. Do not be taken in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vertical-search-works/internet/vertical-search-works-search-seo-vertical-semantic-keyword-hgtv-diy-food-network-687077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content