Complaint Review: VESTA - AT&T GO PHONE COMPANY

11950 SW GARDEN PLACE
    PORTLAND, Oregon

AT&T GO PHONE COMPANY VESTA-AT&T GO PHONE COMPANY AT&T PORTLAND OREGON

*UPDATE Employee: Vesta Corporation Response

I bought a go-phone from at&t online for $9.95 w/taxes $10.85. When I check my bank account online I saw that I was charged 2 extra times. I would like to know what happened to my money and how do I get my money back. Something should be done about this company ripping people off. Help me please!

Shayla
st louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vesta-att-go-phone-company/portland-oregon-97223/att-go-phone-company-vesta-att-go-phone-company-att-portland-oregon-459421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Vesta Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Vesta Ecustomer Support - (U.S.A.)

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our A" rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com
or call toll free 866 608 3007. A representative will be glad to assist.