Complaint Review: VESTA T MOBILE

• VESTA T MOBILE

Portland, Oregon
    USA

VESTA T MOBILE Vesta t mobile who? Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Was your card a payroll card like direct deposit

So I went to go pay my actual bill I owe for services rendered and had no money on my account to do so. A charge on my account for a cellular company I have never used ever. Vesta T mobile. For the amount that was left on my card to zero it out. 68.74. This is fraud.. we need to do something about it. Now let's hope walmart money card gives me my money back. Single mom with two disabled children. . Good job raping my card of all my money. ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2017 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vesta-t-mobile/portland-oregon/vesta-t-mobile-vesta-t-mobile-who-portland-oregon-1357561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Was your card a payroll card like direct deposit

AUTHOR: WTFBakersfield - (USA)

Jeana was this a card used for your payroll.  Is it like an account that your payroll checks are deposited into the account?  If so what company handles your payroll?  Just wondering because my checking account was used in the same way right after I signed up for direct deposit with my employer and gave them a voided check.