Complaint Review: Vet-ionx

• Vet-ionx
    4460 44th St. SE Suite C, Grand Rapids MI 49512
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    United States of America

Vet-ionx Product did not work and company is very poorly run in my opinion Grand Rapids , Michigan

My German Shepherd has arthritis and hip displasia and has much difficulty moving around. After reading many reviews on this product, I spent $111.00 on their '5 bottle deal'. What a waste of time and money. I saw NO improvement whatsoever in my dog's mobility and I followed their direction for use EXACTLY. I contacted them and they said that I must wait a minimum of 30 days to return the product but no later than 60 days and that there would be a 20% ($23.00) re-stocking fee. What a load of bulls***.
I did some more investigation online about this company and the following website proved very interesting: http://vetionxfraud.blogspot.com/.

I have contacted my credit card company regarding doing a chargeback for the full amount of my purchase and I will also be contacting various consumer activist organizations as well as Vet-ionx's local Chamber of Commerce.

Please do not waste your money on this product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vet-ionx/grand-rapids-michigan-49512/vet-ionx-product-did-not-work-and-company-is-very-poorly-run-in-my-opinion-grand-rapids-981712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content