Complaint Review: Veteran Garage Door Service

3900 Paradise Rd.
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Veteran Garage Door Service Screwed me Las Vegas Nevada

I called this company to have a garage door spring replaced and to have a new opener put in.  On the scheduled installation day no one showed up.  I called and rescheduled (I know I should have just called someone else). The next scheduled day the installer shows up but has the wrong parts.  Scheduled a few days later when he go the parts and everything was installed.  After installation the door wouldn't shut all the way.  It was catching on the side.  The installer couldn't figure it out and said he would have the more experienced guy stop by to resolve it after the weekend.  The more experienced guy was off for the weekend.

To cut to the chase, no one has ever come back to fix it after many calls.  Six months later and I still have to manually close my garage door so that it shuts all of the way.  $500 wasted. I don't recommend anyone doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/veteran-garage-door-service/las-vegas-nevada-89169/veteran-garage-door-service-screwed-me-las-vegas-nevada-1052734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content